wtorek, 22 września 2015

7 Dots Studio - Challenge September "Frame it"

The theme of 7 Dots Studio September-October challenge is Frame It.

Tematem wrześniowo-październikowego wyzwania 7 Dots Studio jest W ramce.


I have created my layout from different collections 7 Dots Studio and I have used a picture of my nephew.
I have used chipboard frame and resin frames and framed photo, papers and tags.

Mój layout zrobiłam z różnych kolekcji 7Dots Studio i użyłam zdjęcia mojego bratanka.
Użyłam tekturowych i żywicznych ramek, obramowałam zdjęcie, papiery i tagi.





*************************************
Dziękuję za odwiedziny! Miłego dnia!
 
Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!
 
 
Anna Rogalska

3 komentarze:

Ludkasz pisze...

Cudeńko!!!!

Tilia pisze...

Śliczna praca :)

Paper Attic pisze...

So gorgeous Anna! what a sweet baby photo, you scrapped it beautifully :)